SLEEPING WITH TRIPTHI

SLEEPING WITH TRIPTHI

I was so excited to see the gates of my opposite house is open some loading and unloading people were doing some shifting work there I asked mom who is going to come to saty there mom told they are some distant relatives of us only my grandmoms brothers wifes family.
I went to see whts happening there my father was talking to a man my pappa called me and introduced to that man he shooked hands and told me I had grown up he told his name is Manohar and pappa asked when your family is shifting he told they will be coming next weak after everything is settled my father asked manohar and family is going to come today so go and get some chicken and all I went to market and came I saw a vehicle parking infront of my house I went inside I saw manohar uncle sitting in the halland chatting with my pappa
Go and give the things in the kitchen y ur so late always thinking something and walking my pappa shouted I ran to kitchen and gave the things to mom and told pappa always shout unnecessarily then i turn back I saw a beautiful lady sitting there and smiling my mom told she is tripthi manohars wife she was sitting with her baby sme three years kid .baby started cryng she told the Aby go with this uncle he will give choclate baby looked at me
I went and took the baby it stoppe crying she ws suprised and told my mom chinnu dont go with anybody but she likes him my mom told I also like kids then only I noticed Tripthi I cant takeout my eyes from her she was very beautiful I have not seen anybody so beautifull she is very tall milky white big eyes and long hairs and she was having a amazing shape most importantly her boobs it was perfect in shape.
I was so much atraccted to her that i was coming back from school everyday on time i left my friends not jining fro evening playing and all my mind only want to see my dream lady I was just 18  in my Puc. I was not attracted any girl in my class my mind was fully occupied with Tripthi.
I want to meet her and spend time with her but dnt have guts to go to meet her in their home she used to come to my house and chat with my mom
I aslo go and sit there and chat with them my mom told tripthi nowdays these boy is not going around always coming home I told my mom i am serious about my studies and all Tripthi told this is the time u have to study well and all I just looked at her face and noded my head slowly my eyes started scaning her i was thinking manohar was so lucky she was wearing a pink saree and I was standing she was sitting in steps so i can see a little of her cleavage i got an instant hard on i told mom give me some thing and went to bathroom and stroked and unloaded and came back. i saw tripthi left i felt bad.
i had my evening snacks. i told mom i will go to uncles house and check whthr they need any help to get anythng from the market she told ha u go and check i went there and knocked the door
I was waiting to see my dream lady but manohar opened the door and smiled at me and told come in i went inside he asked me about studies and all i ws no intrestd to chat i want to see her but how can i ask suddenly she came she was happy to see me and given me a smile i was so happy she told me i was about to ask your mother wheather she can send me here i asked she told we want to go to market and buy things manohar uncle not familier with thes place I told get ready bwe will go they both came she was stuning if any movie director see her they will ask her to work for them she was that beautiful when she came dres up i took chnnu from her while taking chinnu from her i purposely tried to touch her boob but she gave me chinnu in my hand so i missed the chance.
I cracked some jokes and w had a good time and baught things and it was nice time while coming back we catched an auto. I get inside and then she sat next to me then manohar while the auto took a bumpy ride I tried to touch her thighs with mine i kept brushing her thighs but she didnt show any change I tried to touch her boobs with my arms but only abe to touch her arms I was feeling the warmth of her thighs i felt i will leake in my trouser only somehow controlled and reached home she asked me to wait we will have dinner then only you should leave I told no.
She then caught my hand and pulled me inside i just went with her it was very nice when she hold my hands .her hands were so soft.
I had dinner adn rushed if pappa comes he will shout i ran to home evening i came from school my mom told tripti was waiting for you i asked y manohar is leaving to native today there is some problem in his family and he dont want to take her along because he will be returning next day only so it will be hectic and dont have ticket booked so with small kid it will be a problem so she asked to go and stay over there because she is scared to stay alone i was out of joy.
I was not able to control my happiness i just smiled and told ok give some thing to eat then I will leave my mom told carry your books i told ha i took the bag and ran to their house i koncked the door and she opened the door manohar uncle was packing his bag
I told i will drop him then she told she want to buy some things so she will also join my uncle laughed and told she is scared to sit alone in the night so takecare of her. I told dnt worry iam there. The auto dropped uncle in the stop and we returned I started playing with chinnu while playing accidentally I catches triptis hand she suddenly squeezed my hand and told me u dont know to play also I told then you play she told she had played a lot and smiled we started chating she told what chinnu likes and about manohar and all.
We reached home I asked her you said uwant to buy some things she told we wil bye it tomorrow we had dinner and i told were i will sleep she told u sleep in my room only because we havnt cleaned other rooms properly. i told her dont be so sfraid she told she is not afraid then i told ok u stay alone I will go to my house only she suddeny catch me and pulled me i fall on her i was on top of my dream girl she laughed and laughed and asked me to wake up.
I also laughed I was feeling so lucky that i had got a chance like this and was thrilled that I will be sleeping with her today she made the bed ready and took chinnu from the cradle then she started crying she treid to console but she started crying i told give her to me but she started crying she took her and went to hall and she stopped crying i went to the hall i saw her breast feeding but i was not able to see anything i came back and lied on the bed she came back and asked me to move to the corner and put chinnu in the middle.
I acted as if iam already asleep but she was not knowing about my big plans she switched off the light and lied I was so thrilled that i was with her in her bedroom but thinking how to make a move I waited fro some time then slowly hugged chinnu then rolled over her and lied next to her slowly i brushed my cheeks with her boobs now i understood that she was not wearing a bra it was heaven i kept my face on her boobs and not moved i was feeling the nipples and her boobs were so soft.
I slowly put my hands over her and hugged her suddenly she turned i kept my hand and act like as i was deep in sleep. she turned the opposite side so her butt was now touching my rod i was not able to control my pennis will tore my underware i thought i will make some bold steps i opened my trouser and slowly take out my underwear now my penis was sandwich between her ass cheeks i was enjoying it i slowly put my hands on her boobs and started circling my finger around her nipples i now felt that her nipples are getting an erction
I became more bold i slowly put my hands on her leg slowly rolled her saree upwards I was able to roll it to her thighs i want her to jus turn to my side then only i will be able to reach her panties so I gave a pinch to her nipple
She suddenly rolled and slept in the opposited direction now I cant toch her boobs i thought what a miss but I thought now i have to start my work slowly and touch her pussy slowly i strted rolling her saree upward i was feeling her theighs slowly i just massage her inner theigh she widen her legs and lifted her ut little i made my move I pilled her saree completely up now her saree came out now she is lying half naked in front of me i treid to see her theighs in the darkness
I slowly put my hands in th sides of her pussy and started to move my fingers in the sides of her pussy cheeks sudennly she turned to my side and folded her legs now i dnt have acess to her legs i slowly moved myface near to her boobs and started to suck her nipples with her blouse I tried to un hook her blouse but it was not coming out I started feeling her nipples with my finger she gave a slight moan and widenher legs and hugged me now her boobs were covering my face.
My rod was touching her her pussy i slowly rubbed my lund with her pussy her panty was full wet i started moving it she hugged me very tightly I also hugged withmy al strength and want to feel her body now I became full con fident and slowly took her hook off and tried to turn her but she was not allowing so I moved my hands to her butt and slowly inserted to her panty and toushed her pussy trough her back side first I put mt finger inside her ass hole suddenly she raised her hip I slowly slided my finger to her cunt and started fingering she started making sme starnge sound ahaa mmmm but very gently but suddenly the unexpected happend chinu started crying.
I got freezed i left her and acted as if I am in deep sleep she woke up and put on the light she took chinnu from the side and she started feeding her and chinnu was asleep afetr some time she woke up and went to bathroom.
I was thinking whether she understood that i was exploring her body she came back from the bathroom and now she was only wearing petticoat and blouse and she lied on the bed I was wondering what was happening to me few minutes before i have touched my dream ladys cunt I was not able to believe I want to satrt the sessio again but how to make a move she swoff the light and put chinnu in the middle only.
I waited for some time agined rolled over chinnu and hugged I slowly moved my hands towards her hook i found that it is opened i was surprised her heavenly fruits are now freed i slowly pressd them .and slowly moved my hand to her belly and played with taht belly which ia had fantasised and put my fingers inside belly button it was nice to play with her belly now i want to remove her petticoat and acess the way to heaven.
I  tried to pull the thread and it easily came off now to my surprise there is no panty now i understood she was enjoying my play now i became more bold and kissed her lips and slowly started taking her lips in side my moutha and put my tounge inside she started sucking my tounge and slowly move her hands up and down I took her hand put it on my rod she slowly started playing with it .
But still acting as she is in sleep I thought it is good so i can be free and do whatever i want to do i kissed her neck i sucked her boobs and slowly came down and started sucking her pussy she was out of control and made loud moans uhhaaahaaaa wow nahiiii I was vigorous and started licking violently she caught my head and pulled me up i went up and kissed her lips she took my penis and slowly inserted inside her pussy wow i was inside her
I was so happy excited she slowly started moving I started pumpiing i pushed to the core and slowly pulled out and kept inside without moving then suddenly increase the speed she was out of controll she screamed ah.aha.ajahha.aha.ah umm. How jaldi I was losing my control the volcano will erupt now i keep o n increasing my speed she pulled my hairs scrathed my back and moved her hips violently i cum.
Inside her wow we both collapsed I slept like that only with my pennis inside with out taking outside she I wokeup in the morning i looked at her side she was not there I got up and went to see were she is my dream lady was in the kitchen i looked at her she looked at me and told you was sleeping so I dont want to disturb you so have coffee she was so calm she acted as if nothing was happend i looked at her she smiled and told get ready and go to school and come in the evening only I nodded and went to the toilet and looked at my penis and said so lucky guy we will have a wild night waiting fro us.
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
27 August 2013 at 00:29 delete

call me for fun only unsatisfied aunty & Mom pnly in mumbai +91-8898836709 mail id sahilsucker48@gmail.com

Reply
avatar

Most Popular