KUNWARI PRIYANKA

KUNWARI PRIYANKA

The story startsduring the marriage function of my Vijay Mama/Rani Mami’s son Adhir. I attended the marriage function along with my wife. I was asked to be present three days in advance. I was happy to see Nitu Mami/Ajay Mama who had come from Canada along with their children Priyanka and Mayank to attend the function.
I would like to remind readers that I had sex with Nitu mami and Rani Mami few years back when Priyanka was still young old and Mayank was born. It was the day preceding the marriage. All the men folks were to sleep in a hall and women folks in another room. It was 11.00pm and I could not sleep properly. I desperately needed a smoke so I went to the rooftop for the same. I had spread bundles of hay on the terrace andcovered it with bed sheet for workers/servants to sleep. But it was unoccupied till then.
I lay my blanket and lay on it. I was smoking merrily when I discovered Priyanka coming to the terrace. I hid myself behind arc light in such a way that I could see her but she could not see me. She too was smoking. I was aghast to see her in this position. Suddenly she felt my presence and came towards me. Seeing me she threw her cigarette butt which fell on haystack. I immediately stubbed the cigarette butt. I said, “Et tu Brutus.”
She apologized for it, sat near me and began talking. She asked, “You are tired.” I nodded my head. She added, “Please do not tell my parents about my smoking. I will do anything for you.” I laughed at her and said, “I will not tell them anyway but why are you awake so late? Now go to sleep.” She said, “You mindif I sit in your lap for a while.” I allowed her. She positioned her head on my thighs facing me andlay down on the haystack.
Priyanka was getting naughty, “It is so romantic. Lying on haystack, under moonlight, getting cozy smoking. Are you sure you do not want anything from me.” She was acting coyly. Iignored her and continued smoking, I had to because she was 18 yrs old and I was 36 yrs old. “I am adult, you know that Mannu Bhaiya.” She persisted. Her head was on my thighs very close to my crotch. Her subtle movements were having desired effect on my cock. Suddenly she shifted in such a way that her nose was inches away from my dick.
She snatched my cigarette from my mouth and while doing so her elbow brushed my cock. My cock was getting hard. She took three puffs from my cigarette and gave it back again purposelybrushing her hand on my now erect cock. Priyanka giggled pointing at my erection, “Am I having this effect on you? Wow.”I wanted to ignore her but still nodded my head. Priyanka became chatterbox, “I know everything that happened between you and my mom and Rani Chachi in 1995.”
I asked, “How could you?” came the answer, “I saw most of the sex act and I heard mom discussing the same threadbare with Rani Chachi yesterday. They were talking about you only. They still like you. I felt jealous for you. I decided I would have my cherry broken by Mannu Bhaiya who had sex with my mom. You know I cannot have it with my dad. This way I can fulfill my desire.” Saying this she caught my cock with her hand above the pajama material and kissed me squarely on my lips.
My body was melting with desire; life had completed a full circle. 18 years after having sex with mother, I am getting opportunity to fuck the daughter. I responded to her kiss. She inserted her tongue in my mouth forcing it to open. Hertongue began licking my tongue thus tasting my saliva. I also responded to her advances. I hugged her tightly. I shifted her gown strap making her shoulder bare. She gripped my arm, clinging to me; our lips were still touching, and we sat like that for a minute or two, listening to the
Shehnai music playing in the backgroundwhile I continued to stroke her bare shoulder. We broke after two minutes to take a breath. Then, at first almost imperceptibly, our mouths started to slowly move against each other again – I do not knowwhether this time she initiated the kiss or I did, or perhaps it just happened, but neither of us broke the contact, and we carried on kissing each other softly.
I hugged her, and then I felt her mouth open slightly, and we were suddenly kissing each other with slowly mounting intensity. I was still stroking her body, running my hand over her shoulders and up and down her spine, then from side to side until my fingers brushed against the side of her softly swelling breast, and I let them trace its outline. I gathered all the courage I couldmuster and slowly let my right hand slide down to push the strap of her nightdress off her shoulder, completely baring her left breast.
Somehow, the other strap of her nightdress slipped down so that I could fondle both her breasts, and her bare arm brushed against my penis, whichhad hardened itself inside my pajamas and was jutting up eagerly. Then we were kissing again, and Priyanka was making little noises in her throat. Suddenly she was stroking my penis, and Idragged the hem of her nightdress up until I could touch her bare thighs. I slid my hand up higher and higher, until my fingers reached the lips of her vulva.
Priyanka was panting, trying to catch her breath as we kissed endlessly. She was twisted towards me, her naked breasts grinding against my chest as we caressed each other. The fingers of my right hand were inside herdripping vagina, probing deeply, while my left arm held her half-naked body to me while she fondled my penis and testicles. “I guess your meat is upright and raring to go,” Priyanka said sliding her hands inside the waistband of my pajama.
I was equal to the task as I took it off in a flash to release my hard longdick. “Oh!” She exclaimed. “It is too long and too big.” She reached further down, gently cupped my balls in her right hand and lowered her lips to my shaft and kissed. “OhhhhhhhhPriyannnnnkaaaa!” Icalled her name in ecstasy. She looked up at me and placed afinger on my lips telling me to keep silent. The feeling of Priyanka’s moist lips and tongueon my cock sent shock waves in my nervous system.
She continued her oral adventures as my big meat was completely devoured by her hungry mouth. “Stop it now!” I began pleading with her. “I may cum any moment.” Priyanka gently slapped me on my cheeks and assured, “You are going to enjoy this.” She was right! What followed was a series of erotic sensations as I began feeling the stiffness inmy balls. As Priyanka enjoyed licking and sucking every bit of my ever lengthening dick, I was groaning while my grip on her tits was getting firmer and harder.
My dick was getting the treat of my life for sometime before I lost control and my hot cum started releasing spurt after spurt in Priyanka’s mouth. Priyanka kept gulping most of the thick loads as I watched in utter dismay. She wiped her face with her nightdress and kissed me. She was breathing very hard. Priyanka dropped to her knees to hurriedly spread the blanket on the hay, and then she stood up and dragged her nightdress over her head and tossed it aside.
Her dark panties flew to nowhere as she stood revealing aperfectly maintained hairy pussy.I marveled at the sight of her naked body, watching her swaying breasts and seeing the luxuriant mat of her pubic hair for the first time in the moonlight (as well as decorative series bulbs.) She briefly smiled at the way I was staring at her, seeing her breasts heaving slightly. My eyes widened as I watched the naked girl standing like a sex demon who had played in my lap 18 years ago.
She wasted no time inreturning to the hay and spread her legs wide apart for me. She pointed at her pussy and winkedat me. I got her message. I went on my knees, held her waist and reached her clit. The feminine aroma emanating from her clitoris stimulated my cock to regain its vigor and length. Myhands began moving as my fingers started opening her lips gently before I started licking her slogged womanhood. I kept motioning my tongue brush slowly up and down her pussy while she swirled. She began jerking her body up to meet my strokes.
It was indeed very romantic; I was sucking my cousin’s pussy under moonlight on haystack. I continued for two minutes. “Yes,” she screamed. “You are doing alright! I am on the verge of coming.” As my lips and tongue enjoyed her clit she soon convulsed with her first orgasm as her hands held my head firmlywhile her pussy was grinding against my face.
My face was full of her love fluids as I finally lifted my mouth from her pussy. It was an amazing sight to see her sitting with legs spread wide apart, gasping for breath while her breasts swelled up and down in the process. We kissed once again. It did not take much time for me to get hardened again. At last we could stand it no longer. We were both struggling to get my pajamas off. It was myPriyanka’s turn to gaze at my body, and she reached out her hand and lightly held my penis for a moment.
Then she bent her head and kissed it briefly before she lay back on the blanket and parted her legs. Do it to me, darling – I can’t wait any longer!” I slid on top of her and she helped me guide my throbbing penis to her vulva. Shegroaned as I eased it into her, and she clung to me. I was almost frantic with ecstasy, feeling the hot wetness of her vagina engulfing my cock and squeezing it as she contracted her muscles.
Oh, yes, my darling – it’s wonderful having you inside me like this! Fuck me harder, dearest– I won’t break!” I started to thrust into her with increasing force. My cock reached her hymen. She called, “Stop stop I cannot take it anymore take it out.” But I ignored her. I took out my cock waited to catch my breath and again pushed it in with full force reaching her hymen. She screamed, “Oh God, help me.” I had burst her hymen and she was writhing in pain.
Myhands were all over her lush body, gripping her breasts as ourmouths ground together. We were seeing each other eye to eye and I could sense feeling of love and affection more than lust. Her eyes were filled with tears. It did not take long – I hadbeen on the brink for a long time, and suddenly Priyanka waswrithing beneath me, squirming on the haystack kicking them here and there. Her body was soaked with perspiration, then she began to jerk spasmodically, and I exploded in her with what seemed like the force of a 500lb bomb.
She clung to me, her hips jerking up to match my movements as my semen flooded into her in a series of endless spurts. I pasted my mouth on her lips to refrain her from screaming again. Her mouth worked on mine hungrily and her fingers dug intomy flesh as she twisted under my weight. We clutched each other fiercely, our bodies slapping together, until finally the flow of my semen dwindled, and Priyanka’s body went limp in my arms. She closed her eyes, but I kept kissing her, constantlyfondling her breast, feeling it heave as she painted in an attempt to force air into her lungs.
Then her eyes opened. My cock again began rising in her pussy. She felt the movementin her. I began moving my hips in her already wet cunt. My cock was massaging her pussy’s innerwalls. “Oh my God! Your dick’s still hard, darling! Wasn’t that enough for you? No! You will kill me, dearest bhaiya! Oh, yes, I am18 yrs old girl not a mature woman.” she breathed, as I rammed my penis into her. “But who cares keep ramming in.
Yes!Do it to me again, darling! No! I want to be on top this time!” We rolled over together, keepingmy cock in her, until she was straddling me and I was able to reach up to fondle her hanging breasts, and then she started to raise and lower herself on my penis. Neither of us noticed that the sounds of Shehnai had abated, and Priyanka continued to fuck me while my hands roamed over her naked legs and body. This time it took longer for me to come;
Priyanka was moaning, her body trembling, begging me to finish her, and then she threw her head back and cried out wildly when I eventually ejaculated. She collapsed on top of me, kissing me and saying how wonderful it was, having my cock in her and feeling me come inside her, and as we kissed and clutched each other we heard the footsteps’ sound. Finally, Priyanka kissed me againand climbed off me. She started to get to her feet, and she smilednervously. “Your stuff’ is trickling down my legs, darling! You just kept coming in me.
She made her way towards door picking up her nightclothes – I followed her, staring at her naked bottom. I raised my hand and gripped it, but she smiled at me over her shoulder and took my hand away. I heard Nitu mami’s voice looking for Priyanka. I hid behind arc light while Priyanka dressed up without her panty. Nitu mami said, “Where were you? Again smoking na, this time I will tell your dad. What if anybody would have seen? Mannu is very observing person. Now give me your cigarette packand go downstairs and go to sleep?
I picked up her panty and kept in my pocket. The next morning she was having breakfast in the kitchen when I came to her. She smiled at me and I kissed her good morning, saying how much I loved her, and that I’d been awake most of the night thinking about her. I wanted to give back her panty she refused saying, “Keep it as my parting gift.” She let me kiss her for a moment, and then she drew back.
Bhaiya – what happened last night – it mustn’t happen again, and we can’t go on like that. I was afraid, and I needed you so badly – I needed what you did to me. But now we must get back to normal, and try to forget what happened.” I honored her wish I broke her cherry and she was happy. Priyanka left for Canada after themarriage. We never contacted after that but it was awesome having sex with a girl half your age.
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
2 February 2013 at 00:24 delete

sdfdshsjdkdhdhdxjg

Reply
avatar

Most Popular